Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Monday 14 October 2013

Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara

Happy Monday my lovely readers! To kick off the week I thought I'd share my favourite mascara with you all for 'mascara Mondays!'

At the moment I am obsessed with Lancôme's Hypnôse Star. (£22.00) Click HERE to view this product.

If you are looking for seriously intense volume and gorgeous curled lashes then this is the mascara for you!

Unlike so many other mascaras, this beautiful product doesn't clump leaving your eye make up looking thick and unnatural but instead allows perfect separation between your lashes.

It also gives a sexy and particularly feminine look with its spectacular curl! (The dual-effect brush is responsible for this.) The round sides of the brush creates the curl in the lashes and the straight sides intensifies the volume.

I have personally found this mascara so reliable because it doesn't smudge under my brow line or drop onto my cheeks. It gives a beautiful finish to any look, whether it be daytime or evening and it really makes my eyes stand out with its lengthening properties.

I'll post a follow up blog within the next week, with pictures of the stunning effects that this mascara creates!

Have a super day!! Lots of love, Kenzie xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this sounds VERY promising! Looking forward to the photos! I'm nearly out of my trusty No 7 and might just branch out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely! I will post them as soon as possible, it really is fantastic. I honestly couldn't recommend it more highly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Lancome mascaras.
    *following*

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mascara sounds interesting! Does it smudges off? And how long does it lasts? xx

    ReplyDelete