Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Friday 11 October 2013

Liebster Awards

Hello you gorgeous bunch,
Firstly, TGIF!!! Secondly, I am so happy and honoured to share with you that I have been nominated for the Liebster awards! For those of you who aren't familiar with the realms of the blogosphere, this award is given by bloggers to other bloggers who they feel are most deserving of a little recognition. This helps new and upcoming writers to establish themselves within the blogging community.


I was nominated by the very lovely Rebecca White, a fellow beauty blogger! Rebecca has created a list of 10 questions for me to answer, so here we go!

1. Who or what inspired you to create your blog?
I have always had a passion for journalism and fashion writing so I thought that starting a blog was the perfect way to put that into practise!

2. Fashion or make up? You have to pick one!
This is such a tricky question to answer because both are so important! But for me personally, I would have to say make up. I think you could be wearing the most incredible outfit in the world but if you don't feel confident in yourself then you won't enjoy what you are wearing. Whereas, I could go out in my pj's and still feel great if my make up was done!

3. What has been the best advice you have ever been given?
Do what makes you happy. Be with who makes you smile. Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.

4. How long does it take you to get ready for A) a night out and B) in the morning?
A) For a night out I always try to look my best. I'm a typical girly girl and I love getting done up. I would usually allow myself about 2 hours to get my nails, hair and make up done! Although, half of this is usually spent trying to pick out an outfit!
B) During the day I always opt for a natural look. I sometimes have those days when I think, 'I won't wear any make up today.' But other days I feel like making a bit more of an effort. So I would say on average I would spend about 30 minutes getting myself ready in the morning.

5. What do you hope to gain from your blog?
I hope that along with developing my writing ability I can spread a little bit of fashion and beauty love, whether it be to my friends and family or alternatively people I haven't had the pleasure of meeting!

6. What is on your bucket list?
I'm a big dreamer so there is so much that I would like to do in my lifetime, but I would absolutely love to have my own chat show!

7. What is your ideal 'me-time' routine?
I absolutely love spending time with the people I love most. Nothing beats a night in with my family with a serious amount of sugary treats and a movie!

8. If you had to live somewhere for 3 years, where would it be? 
London!! Its close to home, its always buzzing, I love the fashion there and the opportunities are endless.

9. What is your current occupation?
I am a full time student studying Multimedia Journalism and I work in Hollister in my spare time!

10. Where do you see yourself in a years time?
I am currently in my first year of university, so I will still be studying! But I will be working my hardest to achieve my dream of becoming a TV presenter!

Here is a list of my beautiful nominees! I have chosen you guys because I love your content and think you all have so much potential!
Emily: http://emiliine.blogspot.co.uk
Amy: http://amyysarah.blogspot.co.uk
Zandra: http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk
Chloe: http://www.chloechristinagreen.blogspot.co.uk
Valerie: http://ohhval.blogspot.co.uk

Here are my questions for you lovely lot! 
1. What inspired you to start out on the blogging scene?
2. Who is your style icon and why?
3. Would you rather have a fashion line or a beauty range?
4. Who is your favourite designer?
5. If you could only take 3 beauty products to a desert island, what would they be?
6. What is your top beauty tip?
7. High fashion or editorial?
8. What is your favourite highstreet shop and why?
9. Who inspires you most in the world?
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?  


The Rules:
1. The Liebster award is given by bloggers to other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. Each blogger should answer the questions that are asked by the person doing the nominating.
3. Choose 5 new bloggers to nominate for this award and link them in your post.
4. Create ten new questions for your nominees.
 5. Inform each nominee that they have been nominated
6. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you in your post!

I'm so excited to hear your responses! Lots of love, Kenzie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment