Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 October 2013

ReBOOT Your Shoe Collection

If like me, you are forever telling yourself that there is always room for one more pair, then you are undoubtedly a shoeaholic.

According to the urban dictionary this can be defined as 'One who covets shoes and who owns more than they can wear in....ever.' Sound familiar?

This certainly doesn't bode well for me! Having just embarked on my journey as a university student, I am beginning to appreciate how arduous  managing money can truly be. Although I believe that it is okay to have the odd investment piece in your wardrobe, I also think that its important to realise that 'more expensive' doesn't necessarily mean 'better quality.'

Following on from my Autumn style guide, I have been searching for the perfect pair of warm boots to see us through these arctic months without doing too much damage to our bank accounts.

After all, in the words of Marilyn Monroe, 'Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world!'

Well ladies, the search is over! So its time to ditch the flip flops and reBOOT our shoe collection. Quite literally.

Brought to you by Chockers Shoes, these concealed platform ankle boots would look strikingly beautiful teamed with a simplistic ensemble of a cute shirt and skinny jeans.

The leather look gives them an extremely up-market feel which is highly deceiving when considering the inexpensive price tag. (£35.00)




I have ordered from Chockers Shoes on several occasions and I am yet to be disappointed. Their high quality designs are impossible to fault and will leave you feeling like a glam queen in no time!

Click HERE to view these amazing Winter boots!

Lots of love, Kenzie xxx







1 comment:

  1. These boots are simply beautiful!

    Lou xx

    http://www.lookatmebeauty.net

    ReplyDelete