Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Sienna X Spray Tanning Review

As the temperature plummets, replacing our mild summer weather with cold winds and potentially snow, it's safe to say that we've seen the best of the sun for a while!

I recently wrote about my love for St Tropez! However, I'm actually in the middle of a fake tan love triangle because I'm also a huge devotee to Sienna self tan.

When I have a big occasion coming up, I'm prone to treating myself to a spray tan! It's so quick and easy and gives you a gorgeous, all over colour! 

Unsurprisingly, Sienna is the UK's market leader in sunless tanning! It's enriched with amazing ingredients such as aloe Vera, so the product doesn't just tan your skin but it also nourishes it.

Before getting a Sienna spray tan, it's recommended that you shave 24 hours in advance or 48 hours if waxing. 

I also advise that you use the Sienna X polishing body scrub prior to your self tan to remove any impurities in the skin to ensure an even application. This product contains lemongrass to soften the skin and leave it looking beautifully radiant. When applying this product, pay particular attention to dry areas such as your knees and elbows. This will avoid any streaks.

After getting your Sienna spray, I suggest that you try their radiance body balm. This excellent moisturiser helps to prolong and enhance your tan for anything up to a week. I love it because it's non greasy and leaves my skin feeling so soft! (As well as optimising my new colour!)

I am so lucky to have such an incredible tanning and beauty salon in my local area! Studio 29 is 100% one of my favourite places in the world, with its flawless treatments and super lovely staff, you are guaranteed to leave with a smile on your face! (Not forgetting your perfect Sienna spray tan!) I honestly couldn't recommend it more highly. Click HERE to check out their Facebook page.


So if you are in the Southampton area and you are in need of a gorgeous glow then pop in and see for yourself just how amazing the studio is.

I hope you love Sienna just as much as I do! 

Brighten up your Autumn with this must have tan. Let me know how you get on! Lots of love, Kenzie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment