Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 November 2013

The Skort

This Autumn we have seen the return of a major 90s fashion trend, the skort! 

For many, it has taken them back to their PE days of jumping the horse and skipping rope, but I think they are amaze.

I mean, have you ever been out on a windy day rocking a skirt and with no warning what so ever a huge gust of wind sweeps away all of your dignity revealing your ever so unattractive Bridget Jones knickers? If so, then the skort is this seasons go to piece for you! 

This hybrid fashion item, skirt at the front, shorts at the back, can be worn in a variety of ways. I personally would glam the outfit up by adding a nice top and a pair of low heels! But I have seen this piece teamed with high tops and an oversized T-shirt which looks equally fab for an effortless day time look.

This stunning Verity skort in white from misguided would go with just about anything! (I love white!) Click HERE to view this item. (£17.99)

Let me know if your a lover or a hater of them! Lots of love, Kenzie xxx





1 comment:

  1. I love skirts. I've been loving them since Zara's first skort, which was Autumn's early collection. They flatter a big part of all the shapes, in my opinion, and that is awesome! [: xx

    ReplyDelete