Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 November 2013

White Eyeliner

Being a make up lover and working in Hollister doesn't initially seem to go hand in hand. The company insists on all employees looking extremely natural by wearing very minimalistic beauty products and preventing the use of eyeliner and bold colours. (Nightmare!)

However, I have a fantastic beauty tip to ensure your eyes are looking as gorgeous as ever, whilst avoiding applying any black eyeliner. The secret? Simply by changing to a white eyeliner your eyes will look more natural but still big and beautiful at the same time!

Using a white eyeliner pencil on your water line can create the illusion that you have much bigger eyes than you actually do by extended the eye's white colour and in doing so is extremely subtle. This is particularly effective on people with deep set eyes or smaller eyes.

I have recently tried out the Rimmel Soft Khol Kajal Eye Pencil in white. (£2.99) Click HERE to view. I decided to start with this because I didn't want to invest in something that I may not use but I absolutely loved it! This soft pencil provides a very bold colour that gradually fades over time which adds to the natural look.

If you like this look on you, then why not invest a little more? Mac Eye Kohl pencil in the shade Fascinating is a gorgeous product that last a little longer in my opinion. Click HERE to view.

Here is the very gorgeous Scarlett Johansson rocking this beautiful look!

Let me know how you get on with it lovely readers. I can't wait to hear what you thought. Lots of love, Kenzie xxx

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't a fan of eyeliners before, but I recently have been loving them as I think it gives a better finish to my winter make up. I tried out white eyeliners and I love them! xx

    ReplyDelete