Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Jumpers

So it's almost that special time of year again and I couldn't possibly be more excited! 

Usually after a holiday, it's pretty difficult to get back into the regular every day routine but I have to say coming home to Christmas was super exciting.

This year I made it my priority to get a really sweet Christmas jumper to wear over the festive period.

Most high street stores are stocking Christmas jumpers as it has definitely become some what of a trend, but I came across my jumper in Primark! 

I was immediately drawn to this one because unlike most other festive jumpers, this one is cropped! So it looks really cute with high waisted jeans or even a little vest underneath, to keep you extra cosy.



With just a few days left until Santa is coming to town, make sure you get down to your local shopping centre to grab yourself a jumper! (Try going as early as possible to avoid the rush of last minute panic buyers.)

They are a timeless classic which can be pulled out year after year!

I hope that you have the most special Christmas with all of those that you love!

Lots of love to you all, Kenzie xxx

1 comment:

  1. We hope you had a wonderful Christmas! We only wished that it wasn't so hot here in Australia so we could wear some of these cute xmas sweaters!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete