Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 January 2014

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation

Finding a foundation that suites you can be tricky business, especially when there are so many to choose from. I recently tried the MAC Pro Longwear Foundation and I can really see why it has been so popular.


Click HERE to view this product. (£25.00)

It is often a laborious task finding your perfect colour match, but one that is most definitely worth investing your time in. Fortunately, all of my encounters with MAC have been so easy thanks to their lovely staff. Pop into your nearest MAC counter and simply explain that you are looking for a new foundation and they will be very quick to sit you down and find the absolute best match for you. Click HERE to locate your nearest store.

I have a yellow tone to my skin and find it very difficult to find a match for my natural colouring, however MAC seems to cater for all skin types! Their colour system is divided into two tones, NC and NW. NC products are for people with yellow undertones, like myself, and the NW products are for people with slightly pinky undertones. So if you have a warmer tone, then I suggest you going for the NC shades. (I use the NC42)

Despite having a medium coverage, the foundation still hid blemishes extremely well whilst keeping a very natural looking face. As well as this, it didn't feel heavy on the skin due to its lightweight creamy texture.

The foundation works by controlling the oil levels in the skin to ensure that a flawless look is maintained for longer which seems extremely accurate as I really didn't notice any obvious shine until the end of the day.


I definitely recommend you trying this gorgeous foundation. Its long lasting capabilities promises to provide up to 15 hours of wear, a major bonus if you are constantly on the go! 

Lots of love, Kenzie xxx   

2 comments:

  1. On Tuesday I went to MAC and bought a lipstick, and they actually gave me a sample for this. I had planned to go back tomorrow, so I think i'll give this foundation a try! Thanks for the review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw excellent! Really hope you like it xxx

    ReplyDelete