Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 January 2014

What to Wear to a Concert

Last night I was preparing to unleash my inner rock chick as I headed to London to watch one of my all time favourite bands, Maroon 5. *Squeals with excitement*

Deciding what to wear to a concert can be a complicated task, because it is never one look fits all when going to a gig. It really depends on the genre of the concert it is that you are seeing. (Maroon 5 are a pop rock band!)

Being surrounded by thousands of exhilarated, dancing fans is certainly enough to send your temperature soaring. So I tend to go for shorts or a skirt to avoid the potentiality of becoming that one person who always seems to faint at gigs.

I teamed these black high waisted shorts with this white cropped top from Topshop. Just to add a little bit of a rock edge I completed this look with a red checkered shirt. I accessorised with some gold bangles and a cross ring.




As well as this, an over the shoulder bag is always a must when going to a concert. You can keep all of your things with you without fear of losing them or accidentally putting them down. Plus you have nothing to carry, so you can boogie to your hearts content and show off those moves like Jagger!

Unfortunately, all that I am wearing in this picture are clothes that are no longer in stock! So, I have put together a similar outfit just for you that would be perfect for any rock gig!



This embroidered bralet from Topshop, screams rock chick! (£32.00) Click HERE to view.



These black lazercut shorts from Topshop are practical and super cute. (£40.00) Click HERE to view.



Finish your look with this red chiffon shirt from New Look. (£19.99) Click HERE to view.

Lots of love, Kenzie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment